How to Cool Down the "Heating" of Injection Molding Machine?
The injection molding machine is the equipment for 24 hours running, and stop of the machine means the loss of the company.
But if the machine run for 24 hours, meanwhile under a hot season, sometime the overheat will happen, let us check the reason:
1. Reasons of the high temperature of injection molding machine
(1) The hydraulic oil tank volume is too small while the heat dissipation area is not enough. Besides, the cooling device has too small capacity.
(2) The fixed pump oil supply system working in a high speed will cause most of the excess oil which bring heat return from the overflow valve back to the oil tank.
(3) For the unloading circuit in the system fails or the unsetunloading circuit, the oil pump cannot unload when it stops working. The entire flow of the pump overflows under high pressure back to the oil tank and generate
(4) The system pipeline is too thin, too long, bent too much, partial pressure loss and pressure loss along the way are large.
(5) Insufficient accuracy of components and poor assembly work, and large mechanical friction.
(6) The matching space of the different parts is too small. Or the space is too large after use. Also, the internal and external leakage is large, resulting in a large volume loss. For example, the volumetric efficiency of the pump reduces and the temperature rises quickly.
(7) The working pressure of the hydraulic system is adjusted much higher than the actual request. Sometimes it is because the seal is too tight, or the seal is damaged or the leakage increases. Then, the pressure has to be increased to compensate it.
(8) The temperature of the working environment is high, causing the oil temperature to rise.
(9) The viscosity of the selected oil is improper. If the viscosity is large, its resistance will be large. If the viscosity is too small, the leakage possibility will increase. These two elements can cause heat and temperature rise.
2. Cooling treatment for injection molding machine
(1) According to different load requirements, always check and adjust the pressure of the overflow valve to make it just right for the request.
(2) Choose hydraulic oil reasonably, especially the viscosity of oil. When conditions permit, try to use a lower viscosity to reduce viscosity friction loss.
(3) Improve the lubrication conditions of moving parts to reduce friction loss. And it is conducive to reducing work load and heating.
(4) Improve the assembly quality and accuracy of hydraulic components and hydraulic systems. Strictly control the space between the matching parts and improve lubrication conditions. Use sealing materials with a small friction coefficient and improved sealing structure to reduce the starting force of the hydraulic cylinder as much as possible. So that it can reduce the heat generated by the mechanical friction loss.