Disposable Plastic Syringe Manufacturing
A syringe is a simple reciprocating pump consisting of a plunger (though in modern syringes, it is actually a piston) that fits tightly within a cylindrical tube called a barrel. The plunger can be linearly pulled and pushed along the inside of the tube, allowing the syringe to take in and expel liquid or gas through a discharge orifice at the front (open) end of the tube. The open end of the syringe may be fitted with a hypodermic needle, a nozzle or tubing to direct the flow into and out of the barrel. (From wikipedia)
Most parts of disposable plastic syringe are manufactured by injection molding, such as barrel, plunger, hub and cap.
Structure of plastic syringe
Raw material for disposable plastic syringe
The raw material of disposable syringes is usually polyethylene (PP), which is usually medical grade and has relevant certifications. But as far as I know, not all hospitals strictly use syringes made of medical grade PP raw materials. On the other hand, the syringe manufacturer will also determine the quality of the material according to the scale and grade of the hospital.
The quality PP material should have the following features:
(1) Various sterilization options (high pressure, hot steam, ethylene oxide, gamma ray, electron beam).
(2) Excellent transparency and gloss.
(3) Excellent balance of rigidity and impact resistance, basically no distortion.
(4) Good low temperature and impact resistance.
disposable plastic syringe Production Line
1. Plastic Syringe Injection Molding Machines
To meet customers’ requirement on the production capacity, Tekwell supplies various medical syringe injection molding machines, which are servo-driven, power-saving, stable and efficient with cycle time of 20s.
2. Plastic Syringe Moulds
Plastic syringe moulds include barrel mould, plunger mould, gasket mould, hub mould, cap mould. There are several mould steels and the customers can choose according to their budget and quality standard. We offer bot hot runner moulds and cold runner moulds.
3. Finished Products Display
4. Auxiliary Machines for the Syringe Manufacturing
5. Printing Machines for Disposable Syringes
For printing tick marks of syringes, printing machines or high-speed printing machines are available for the different needs of production capacity. The disposable syringe printing machines we offer are:
- With automatic fuel injector, injecting silicone oil automatically.
- High production efficiency, 2.5 times higher than screen-printing.
- Low printing consumables, reducing silicone oil loss.
- Low noise.
- High percent of pass, reaching 99%.
High Speed Syringe Printing Machines Tick Mark GY-009
6. Assembling Machines for Disposable Syringes
Same as syringe printing machines, both standard and high speed syringe assembling machines are optional. Both of them can assemble all the syringe parts, with high assembling speed, low noise, easy operation, and high percent of pass.
High speed Syringe Assembly Machine HC-020GSLP
- Suitable for all kinds of syringes
- Enable to load and assemble all the parts of syringe automatically.
- Stop automatically when the materials are used up, starts automatically when supplementing the materials.
- Upgraded assembling speed.
- No pollution for the products and production area.
- With safety cover. Machine stops once the safety cover opened.
- Low noise.
- Easy operation.
- High percent of pass.
7. Blister Packing Machine for Disposable Syringes
- Needle: 20pcs/time
- 1ml syringe: 11pcs/time
- 2.5ml syringe:10pcs/time
- 5ml: 9pcs/time
- 10ml: 8pcs/time
- Paper-plastic, soft-plastic, composite film that can be heat sealed.
- Upper film with width of 420mm, lower film with width of 425mm.
Maximum molding cavity size: 375×154×50mm(L×W×H)
8. ETO Sterilization Equipment
The composition of the sterilizer: sterilizer box, auxiliary equipment (vacuum system, heating water tank and thermal circulation system, humidification system, EO adding system, gas replacement system, pneumatic system and exhaust gas processor), control system (electrical control system) cabinets, computer systems.